Monday, August 4, 2008

Fun Take 3:Foster/Gloster

You are gonna be jealous. There is no way around it. I was lead to a magical land that looked like this:

And found blueberries as big as grapes and as sweet as me.
I love about Pick-Yr-Own is you pay to labor-and you are always happy you did. So now, I am freezing a lot of my 11 pounds of joy.

The keyboard in the back is for writing love songs to blueberries. I hope to learn how to make preserves and enjoy summer goodness all year long.


We took the long long long way home and past by the Shady Acres Dairy Bar, which we made the car turn around to go to.
The wait staff stared at us as if we were festering sores. We were they youngest people in the place by at least 30 years. I am pretty sure everyone else was ordering off the senior citizen menu. We got some fried food. The Codger in the booth behind us commented loudly "you can't order anything bad here." I have my doubts.
So the new goal was George Washington Management area.
People have I told you that Rhode Island is a magical place? Despite the fact that we turned into the wrong driveway and disturbed 3 ambiguously uniformed young men checking out a large shot gun and a possibly naked man in van with a custom paint job depicting a human skull engulfed in blue flames-GWM was pretty inviting.



I am up for camping soon.

I will let the pictures tell you why.



Upper Rhode Island really reminds me of my youthful meanderings in rural Wisconsin.

No comments: